Late last month, the Center for Environmental Health independently tested 250 popular children's products, and found that the following seven had high levels of lead:
- Dora the Explorer Activity Tote found at TJ Maxx
- Faded Glory Rebecca shoes from Wal-Mart
- Paula fuschia-colored open-toed shoes sold at Sears
- Reversible Croco belt from Target
- Barbie bike-flair accessory kit sold at Tuesday Morning
- Kids poncho sold at Wal-Mart
- Disney Fairies "Silvermist's Water Lily" necklace sold at Walgreens.
Children are exposed to the lead when they handle the contaminated toys and then put their fingers in their mouths.
See full story here.